Where Am I?

It's an odd thing, but anyone who disappears is said to be seen in San Francisco.

OSCAR WILDE

Adventure in plural

I started writing the blog about one year ago. Although many of you has been following my little adventure since August 2009, only a few have really lived with me (or I have with them) since then.

The story has changed a lot since July 3th. And it is not because it was my first Independence Day Eve, but because it was the day that Maria got to San Francisco. And as usual, she got late. One hour. Nevertheless, it didn't matter that day, after four months without seeing her.

Since Maria is here, the blog may be plural from now on. And so my life in San Francisco. Oops! Our life!

What I know is that sharing this experience with her is completely different. It is what I have been waiting for a long time. My fellow traveler.

Besides working hard on his language skills, she is enjoying the city (not its weather) and living a dream come true.


4 comentaris:

Mire ha dit...

It's really nice to see you together again! Enjoy the experience a lot.
For today it's enough!

A HUGE HUG ;-)

p.d: Feia molt de temps que no escrivia en anglès. Aprofitant que t'has llençat a escriure solament en aquest idioma jo també intentaré fer-ho.

Llubi ha dit...

Manué, feia temos q no et, us, llegia. Mola anar llegint les vostres experiències. Espero estar per allà aviat i que m'expliqueu en persona com us va. Una abraçada!

PaulineLewis ha dit...

Hola primo!
Que tal os va? queremos más noticias! como le va a María? cuenta cuenta

Muchos besos desde la catalonia


paula

Beza ha dit...

Hello...?? Get back to the blogging...! We miss you!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada